Tuesday, July 8, 2008

22 I am I am...

Thanks to everyone who made my Birthday a special one! I had a great 22nd Birthday on June 25th. I spent the day with my sister Jennifer and my Mom up in Salt Lake at Nordstrom Rack and TJMaxx (anyone who knows me well knows my weakness for a good deal). We then met up with the Brady family for a Birthday dinner at Cheese Cake Factory. Jennifer and her husband Jordan were the only ones from my family that could make it. It was about an hour and a half wait but well worth it! I was so excited to have everyone from Brett's family come including Truly who got special permission from her Doctor to leave her bed rest and come up for dinner. That was a great surprise! Dinner was tasty but the best part was having everyone there (everyone that could be...we really missed Brittany and her AZ gang). The next day we opened gifts and to my surprise everyone went in on a Cricket machine!!! If you haven't seen one or don't know what it is, you are totally missing out! I was absolutely thrilled. We had so much fun making shirts with freezer paper last time Brittany was up and the Cricket really came in handy. I was dieing to get one for MAYBE just MAYBE Christmas but I didn't even have to wait 2 weeks. A BIG thanks to everyone in the fam that went in on that! It made my Birthday awesome.


Sorry it's difficult to see everyone... we had a table of 15!








I LOVE cheese cake!

4 comments:

Truly and Shane said...

I loved my little 'shout out' sentence. Escaping bedrest was amazing. I liked sitting so close to Jenniefer. She is so nice.

Glad you loved the Cricket I knew you would I wanted to watch you open it.

Brittany said...

Looks like so much fun...wish we could have been there, but we are so glad that we got to see you last week . It was so much fun and I'm glad that you crazies made the trip. Glad you love the Cricut....I love mine. G

Gill said...

Happy birthday Emily I love cheesecake too!!

Bruna Araújo Santos said...

what a beautiful family!!!

Congratulations!

God bless!!!