1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper for sure. All other occasions throughout the year I use bags but for some reason Christmas always deserves wrapping.
2. Real tree or Artificial? If you read my post about trees you know I love REAL!
3. When do you put up the tree? Just after Thanksgiving.
5. Do you like egg nog? I used to when I was a kid. We always mixed it with 7up but now I don't love it. It is really strong and I can only drink maybe a few drinks and then I'm done.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Dad made me a "Hope Chest" which was hand made about 6 ft. It is really beautiful and is a wonderful tradition that was started by my Dad.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I have THREE supprizingly! I received one from my Grandma Gubler when I got married, one from Brett's Grandma Brady last Christmas and one more from I don't remember who (sorry if it is from you).
8. Hardest person to buy for? Everyone knows it is Josh Farnworth :)
9. Easiest to buy for? Anyone who has my same taste in clothing. I love shopping for Hayley Brady!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! It is so much more fun and classy.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? You know I can't say that out loud!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life, Home Alone, The Grinch, Elf.... I can go on and on.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mint hot chocholate, spicy tomato drink, cheese ball, chocholate count down calendars :)
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored are fun but I like going for glam with the white lights.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Beach Boys Christmas, Elvis, Celin Deon, Amy Grant... I like old school Christmas songs best.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? HOME! I'm lucky with both families in Utah and 10 min from eachother.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? For sure!!!
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Is this seriously a question?? Christmas Day!!
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I LOVE Christmas and all the things that everyone seems to hate. I love the busy mall and love the snow! So the only thing I can think of is taking down the Christmas tree. I hate taking the lights off and saying good bye to Christmas.
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? Sparkly everything!
22. What do you eat for Christmas dinner? My family is very casual for Christmas Eve and Christmas. Brett's family has a huge meal on Christmas Eve.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Clothes that fit! Maternaty is not as fun as normal clothes but I need comfy clothes very badly!
24. What is your Christmas wish for the World? For Christmas to be as special for everyone as it is for me!