Sunday, February 8, 2009

Are We There Yet????

31 Weeks and Counting!
I think he is running out of room and FAST! He doesn't move near as much as he used to and I have had a few scares because of it. I have had to call my Doc's office a few times because I hadn't felt him move for 24 hours. They told me to go straight to Labor & Delivery but I really felt like everything was fine. I asked if there was anything I could do before going to the hospital. They said I could drink an entire glass of orange juice and then lay down for an hour. If he moves at least 10 times everything is A ok. If he moves less then I should go straight to the hospital. Brett and I waited intensely for a single movement. One then two then he started going crazy. We were both so relieved! Because he doesn't move as much, I have done the glass of orange juice tests several times. I also have started to have contractions (braxton hix). I have been instructed to try and lay down when this happens. I try to do this as much as possible but with working it proves to be more difficult.

His room is really starting to come together. Stay tuned for pics! I want to wait until we get all the accessories up and it's all completed.


Hallie's latest art project...my belly! She had fun covering my belly with Valentine stickers. She is going to love having another cousin!




10 comments:

Karly said...

funny that I am commenting on your blog about this because I see you so much but man you are one of the most stylish prego girls out there. every maternity outfit you have is DARLING!

McGiven Family.... said...

You look adorable! That belly could not be any cuter. I can't wait to see pictures of the baby's room because I know it will be so cute! Love you guys and miss you!

jenna said...

looking good! these last few weeks are killer! sounds like you have a good positive attitude though! that's all it takes.

Alex said...

Emily! I don't think I have seen you since the invitro in Aug and now your only like 2 months away!!! I need to come visit you! When are you having a baby shower because I need to plan a trip up there!

The Colvins said...

Yeah, I'm so excited for you--you're getting close. I know about those scary tests--just always TRUST your instincts and if something doesn't seem right insist on being seen by a doc!

Carrie said...

So I am sitting here right now with Hallie and she is so excited to see herself. Brett showed me some pics of the room and I think it looks sooooo cute so far.

jenna said...

hello make me cry! that's so nice. i think he is pretty freaking cute myself. and yours will be adorable! how do we live so close and dont get together?
we need to remedy that!

Nick & Cami said...

I'm so excited for you! I love and miss you guys! I'm glad to hear things are going okay! You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!!

hayley said...

You really are such a cute pregnant lady!! Im so excited for my new nephew! Its crazy its so soon! Im excited to see pictures of the room i bet its adorable! love you!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

You look amazing! Good luck with the last few weeks.