Tuesday, December 15, 2015

let it snow

                   Let it snow 2015 from Emily Brady on Vimeo.


If you know anything about me, you know how much I love the snow. Especially this time of year, there is nothing better. It has been snowing non-stop and we have been playing non-stop. We made it out right after I picked up Perry from pre-school and met up with Kelsey + Jacob to enjoy it all. I stopped and grabbed some hot cocoa and donuts. I spilled hot cocoa all over my leg, which you can probably see in the video. We soaked up every minute of it and I loved the memories that we made. Kelsey who made this amazing little video for us.



We then went and picked up Steele because it was early out day. We swung by and grabbed my nephew Braxton and hit the hills with our sleds. My phone died so I didn't get any great pictures of sledding. It was pretty exhausting since I can't sled down the hill (pregnancy complications and just safety) so I just assisted in carrying sleds and pushing them down the hill. It continued to snow the rest of the day and all through last night.



I want to head up the canyon and see the beautiful snow up there. Perhaps this weekend!