Monday, November 30, 2015

trolley square round up


A couple a weeks ago I went on a little shopping spree up at Trolley Square. They have the perfect mix of stores to hit for everyone in my family. From Pottery Barn Kids & William Sinoma to Lulu & American Apperal, you'll get everything in one stop. AND if you snap a pic while you're there and post with the tag #mytrolleysquare you are entered to win a $100 shopping spree. Winners once a week! 

I scored a little something for everyone my fam...

HIM
New comfy sweats + a soft tee. He'll be thrilled with casual, comfortable gifts. I'm always buying him dress clothes. AA has the best men's selection and the MR is super selective when it comes to clothing. 


{ american apperal } tee + sweats

.......

HER 
Nothing wrong with treating yourself with something wrapped under the tree. $1 Nail polish perfect for stuffing the stocking too. They have a rainbow of colors at AA. And let's be honest, he needs a little help in the shopping department for HER. Spark had great unique items. Great sales going on too! 


{ spark } navy cream plaid sweater + hat
{ american apperal } polish

.......

BOY + GIRL
Right when I saw this hooded zip-up at AA I knew I had to get it for Perry, mostly because it's purple but also because you should feel it! I know it's quality and will wash up well. This lunch box is what dreams are made of for a certain little six-year-old. I think Santa will be bringing this to Steele. Cabin Fever is a quaint little shop filled with clever trinkets and toys perfect for stuffing stockings! I could look around for hours. 


{ american apperal } zip-up
{ cabin fever } lunch box



No comments: